INFORMATION NOTIFICATION PURSUANT TO ART 13 OF THE LEGISLATIVE DECREE OF 30 JUNE 2003 No. 196. AND CONSENT OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
- With the entry into force of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing provisions for the protection of individuals and other persons with respect to the processing of personal data (the “Privacy Code”), Cantalupi Lighting S.r.l., having its registered office at 217, via Fosso Legnami, Fraz. Piano di Mommio, Massarosa (LU), Italy, in its capacity as data processing “controller”, has a duty to provide certain information regarding the use of personal data.
- This decree governs the processing of personal data, that is “any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, including those performed without the aid of electronic devices and even if not the data are not stored in a database, relating to the collection, storage, organisation, holding, consultation, conversion, alteration, selection, extraction, collation, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure or destruction of the data” (art. 4, para. 1, sub-para. a), Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Under the above legislation, such processing shall be characterised by the principles of correctness and lawfulness and your personal data shall be collected and stored for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes (art. 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- The data collected must be correct, complete and up-to-date: if such data change over time, we ask you to contact us at our email address (email@example.com) to notify us of the amendments to be made to keep your personal data up-to-date.
- The undersigned company declares that, in order to set up and fulfil the current contractual relationship with you, it is in possession of name and address details relating to you, obtained, including verbally, directly or through third parties, and described by the law as “personal”.
- Legislative Decree 196/2003 provides that data subjects must be informed in advance, orally or in writing, of the following:
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that Cantalupi Lighting S.r.l. uses are only those defined by the law as “general” (e.g.: name and address details); in no case will customers be asked to provide so-call “sensitive” data as defined in art. 4.1 sub-para. d) of the Privacy Code.
The collection and processing of personal data are solely for the purpose of enabling the satisfactory conduct of commercial business.
Cantalupi Lighting S.r.l. collects some personal data through the purchase of databases from third companies.
- METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Cantalupi Lighting S.r.l. collects the personal data of its own customers by a combination of manual and computerised methods, guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of such data.
The data supplied by you shall be processed for the following purposes:
- to enable the satisfactory conduct of commercial business: personal data are processed in connection with contractual requirements and the fulfilment of the legal and contractual obligations resulting therefrom;
- to enable correspondence with you and the notification of services to you;
- for promotional purposes such as the sending of advertising material or information (following specific consent thereto).
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of personal data is mandatory with respect to everything required by legal and contractual obligations and any refusal to provide such data or to allow subsequent processing may make it impossible for the undersigned company to pursue such contractual relationship.
The data shall be processed throughout the duration of the commercial relationship established and subsequently for the fulfilment of the legal requirements and contractual purposes.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Your personal data shall be processed by the controller, manager and Cantalupi Lighting S.r.l. personnel engaged in the processing of personal data.
Notwithstanding communication and dissemination carried out pursuant to legal obligations, the data may also be communicated within Italy and/or abroad to our network of agents and to factoring companies, credit institutions, debt recovery companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, professionals and consultants for the sole purposes of protecting receivables and the better management of our rights in relation to the individual commercial relationship.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA (ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003)
You may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data processing controller under art. 7 of the Privacy Code.
- The data subject shall be entitled to obtain from Cantalupi Lighting S.r.l. confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him or her, even if not yet stored, and communication thereof in intelligible form.
- The data subject shall be entitled to obtain an indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the aid of electronic devices, identification particulars of the controller, manager and nominated representative as defined in art 5, para. 2 and of the persons/categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may obtain knowledge in their capacity as nominated representative in the territory of the State, managers or personnel engaged in the processing of personal data.
- The data subject shall be entitled to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, where appropriate, integration of the data;
- the deletion, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those which do not need to be held in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- a statement to the effect that the operations referred to in sub-paragraphs a) and b), and their content, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such action proves impossible or involves the uses of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
- The data subject shall be entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data relating to him or her, even where pertaining to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to the processing of personal data relating to him or her for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct selling or for conducting market research or commercial communications.
- DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER AND MANAGER (ARTS. 28 and 29 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003)
The data processing controller and manager, for all purposes under the law, is: CANTALUPI LIGHTING S.r.l. having its registered office at 217, via Fosso Legnami, Fraz. Piano di Mommio, 55040 Massarosa (LU), Italy.